recommendations for infrared garage heater?

Any recommendations on a natural gas garage heater. Garage is about 28x28 (784 sqft.) inside, about 8.5 ft high, concrete floor. Would be used for occasional use in the winter time.
I can't really find any good brands or names. Someone told me about one that is circular, no exhaust needed, no electricty needed.
Thanks, samurai.