recommendations for good flat roof sealcoat?

i have a flat roof with a torch-down rolled asphalt surface. it's been installed for 5+ years and i use that fibered aluminum silver stuff you find at home depot and lowes to periodically coat it. the coating is OK, certainly better than nothing, but i get minor weeping/ cracking only 12 months after a new application.
i'm looking for something that does a better job of filling in existing minor weeping/cracking and *staying* filled in for more that 12 months. any suggestions would be most appreciated.
thx, walter
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 29, 6:54 am, snipped-for-privacy@email.com wrote:

Are you sure it isnt a rubber roof, ive been using roll rubber roofing on my flat roof, I didnt know there was asphalt torch down. Real Asphalt is heated to about 350f and mopped on. If its rubber its sealed the coating only keeps UV rays from ruining the roof, its not leaking is it.
Add pictures here
✖

yes...very sure. i ordered the roof myself and watched the installers unroll the asphalt-based material and torch it down. i think it's called a "modifield/rubberized asphalt" setup. do a quick google and you can learn all you want about it.
the roof is not leaking, as it's only 6-7 years old and has been sealcoating 2-3 times already. i put a fresh sealcoat on 12 months ago, and already see the weeping/cracking reappearing where the sealcoat had filled in..
seems to me there should be a sealcoating material that's a little more long-lasting than the stuff at lowes/home depot.
walter
Add pictures here
✖