Recommendations for a cabinet maker, Twin Cities

Hi,
A relative has had a kitchen remodel bid, and part of it is for building an L-shaped counter cabinet. Over 3 grand, just for the building of one counter cabinet. I know times is hard and it's a complicated build but even so, that seems excessive. I'd help them out but I'm overbooked and I'm four hours away.
Can anyone recommend someone in the St Paul/Minneapolis area who'd like to bid, or would you like to bid on it yourself? You can email me at else24 at gmail dot com and I'll pass it along.
Thanks, Dan
Also post to rec.woodworking and include the location.