Recommendation on new Heating & Cooling unit

I live in northern Ohio I'm starting to look for a new Heating & Cooling unit come spring, could anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks for your time TheBoz

Reply to
TheBoz

Open the windows for cooling and turn up the oven for heating.

I am looking to buy transportation in the spring can you help me decide what I need?

Google is your friend.

Reply to
SQLit

Walk out your front door, turn right, and ask your neighbor.

Reply to
Bob

Start asking your friends, co-workers, neighbors and family for recommendations for a good HVAC man. Don't worry about the equipment, pick the installer and follow his recommendations. Actually you should try to find thee good ones and get three bids.

There are differences between brands, but those differences are far less important than the choice of the specific equipment and installation of the equipment and those are done by the contractor. We don't know your home or what duct work may be there now, local conditions, the number and sizes of your windows and amounts of insulation you have and all those things need to be addressed.

I will add that even the brand name is not a sure thing. What might be a great band where I live may be a poor choice where you are because the local supplier is not much good and parts may be a real pain.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

With your intelligence you would never be able to pass the drivers test........So to answer your question is. Take a bus. By the way PLONK!

Reply to
TheBoz