Recommendation for Tankless/Condensing Boiler?

I want to install a tankless/condensing boiler with an indirect water storage tank for hot domestic H2O. My first objective is to save space but I'm also very interested in the increased efficiency of these units. Direct venting is also desirable for this installation.
Can some of you out there offer recommendations on particular brands? I am looking at Monitor, Triangle Tube and New York Thermal (Trinity). Is one of these brands more reliable than the others? Are there other brands I should be looking at? Any other advice?
Takagi, Rinnai and Bosch for home HW, Takagi has a 94% condensing unit, you wont need a holding tank with these units, you just size them right. A holding tank is a backwards step or realy just a tank WH. I use a 117000 btu Bosch, the larger units are 190000 btu, alot of heating power.
Going with the condensing boiler is the first objective as a space saving measure. Then the options seem to be to go with a combi (boiler/h2o heater) or an indirect storage tank. Adding an additional tankless h2o heater would incur a much larger expense.
Any recommendations in light of this clarification?
m Ransley wrote:

Find a qualified contractor, not one that says, "Yeah, we can do that." Go with the brand they like. They've most likely had advanced training and will know any quirks a unit has.
Heat Man: I have been unable to find contractors that are familiar with these units through any other resource than the boiler manufacturers themselves; and when the manufacturer is feeding the contractor leads, the contractor has to recommend that brand.
As an aside: The two contractors I spoke with want over $6K in labor to install a condensing boiler w/ an indirect tank. Does that sound high? It seems outrageous to me.