Recommendation for an electric hot water heater?

I need to replace my electric water heater. It's almost 20 years old and I figure I'm pressing my luck to continue with it.
Mine is 66 gallons, and I want something that size again.
Could someone recommend a brand and/or features to look for? Or to avoid for that matter?
Does it have to be electric?

Check back issues of Consumer Reports at library. They cut a bunch in half and had definite suggestions on what to buy.

trader-of-some-jacks wrote:

My recommendation is to buy any brand that burns the fuel were you want the heat rather than in a power plant dozens of miles away. Electricity does two things really well. One is turning motors and the other is lighting lights. When it comes to heating anything you have to remember that electricity does two things very well... and providing heat is not one of those two things. -- Tom Horne, Electrician