Recommend Vinyl to Vinyl glue?

I need to replace the weatherstrips on my Andersen Patio door. Andersen states that I must use vinyl to vinyl glue only. I've searched for this glue without success. A search on the internet turns up a brand called HH-66.
Can anyone recommend a locally available vinyl to vinyl glue product that will accomplish this?
Thanks,
Bob

I've used Pliobond, which is sold by many hardware stores, to glue vinyl gaskets to rigid vinyl. Seems to hold up.