recommend safe cleanser for fiberglass tub?

Hello all,
not too off-topic i hope.
My new fiberglass tub came with all kinds of warnings not to use powerful chemicals or abrasive pads when cleaning. I've been trying "gentle" cleansers like 409 and soft cloth, with VERY little success.
Any suggestions for the most powerful cleanser that is safe to use?
Thanks in advance,
Thomas in St Louis

Generally, anything chemical is more or less OK, anything with abrasive in wiull quickly dull the shine, and make it harder to celan.
--
http://inquisitor.i.am/ | mailto: snipped-for-privacy@i.am | Ian Stirling.

"Soft Scrub"

no, that's abrasive.
we use bartender's friend.

However, we have used SoftScrub on our tub/shower enclFiat / Kohler acrylic enclosures since they were installed in late 1978. They look like new.
TB

Not to mention that Soft Scrub appeared on the scene exactly when fiberglass tubs and enclosures became commonplace, and were recommended by the manufacturers to the degreee that, you got a free bottle of it when you purchased a fiberglass kit.
On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:29:03 -0500, Thomas Prinzie

We use "Pink Stuff". That's the correct name. It's made specifically for cleaning fiberglass shower stalls and bathtubs. It doesn't scratch. Up here in northern NH, it's available at plumbing supply houses and a few supermarkets.
--
Larry
Email to rapp at lmr dot com