recommend an undersink water filter

I'm looking for a undersink water filter for using to make baby formula bottles. I know tap water is usually perfectly healthy but I just want an extra stage of filtration before giving it to me new little one.

Nothing fancy like a RO but just a good no BS water filter.

GE, culligan, whirlpool? anyone have one that they like?

Reply to
mook Johnson

Any of them will work just fine and the cartridges are interchangeable between brands.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Forget all that stuff.

Breast is best.

Reply to
Aardvark

Breast water? You had a stingy mother.

Reply to
Abe

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL. Abe, I've pointed out (above) where the OP mentions what he/she requires filtered water for.

Reply to
Aardvark

If you trust the tap water, why in the world do you want to make raising the kid any more difficult? Don't obsess, just enjoy. The filters aren't sterile, anyway.

Joe

Reply to
Joe

If you trust the tap water, why in the world do you want to make raising the kid any more difficult? Don't obsess, just enjoy. The filters aren't sterile, anyway.

Joe

I'm using the Whirlpool from Lowes. We had a slight bad taste in the water and now the water tastes great, looks great and cooks great. Very easy to change filters without shutting off the water supply.

Reply to
Sanity

I've been using a Multi-Pure filter and sink nozzle setup at home for years now, and also using the same filter in the water feed line to our office hot-chilled water dispenser.

They're not the cheapest, but they're the best.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

\\

which one? single? dual?

Reply to
Mook Johnson

An adult might be able to detect taste differences in water (especially the Colorado River water on the Left Coast...ugh!), but using an infant as an excuse to put in some sort of filtration for making up formula is absurd. Face it, if you don't like the water quality, then rag the city about it. My $.02.

Joe

Reply to
Joe