Recomendation on Oil Furnace and Hot WaterTank?

I currently have an oil fired boiler and a tankless heater that I want to upgrade. My house is 30 years old. My questions are:

1.) What brand for a boiler 2.) What brand for a Hot Water Tank? 3.) Direct or indirect for water heater? ( When calling for quotes to replace the system I have gotten two recommendations for the hot water tank, one says direct for efficency, the other states indirect because they are aluminum and will last a life time were the direct will be 5-7 years tops. Specs: 2 Zones House 1000sq feet Basement 600 Sq Feet Oil Fired forced hot water baseboards Insulation: 3" walls, 12 inches ceilings Floors have 6 inches Live in Southern New England Ed
Reply to
Ed Varin

I would question "direct-fired water heaters lasting 5-7 years tops."

Reply to
HA HA Budys Here