Recoloring Fresh Grout

The grout is dry around my tiles but they are much lighter than I wanted. Is there any color pigment I can use to darken them to a more coffee color?
Thanks
Deke wrote:

http://www.aquamix.com/gc.htm
Grout in our kitchen was colored while sealing.

Deke wrote:

Use a grout sealer that will maintain a "wet (darker)" look in the grout after it (sealer) dries. That assumes the grout was the color you wanted before it dried.
dadiOH's dandies v3.06... ....a help file of info about MP3s, recording from LP/cassette and tips & tricks on this and that. Get it at http://mysite.verizon.net/xico