Reciprocating saw & volt power inverter

Would it be possible to use a reciprocating saw powered by a 12 volt power inverter plugged into my car cigarette lighter without burning out my wiring?
If so, What type power inverter would be best to use?
Would I need to use it direct from my battery?
The power information from the side of the saw is, 115 volts, 6 amps, 50-60 HZ, 0-2300 SPM.
Thanks for any advice Dan
is 675 watts. at 12v, that's 57 amps not counting inefficiencies in the conversion. a cigarette lighter fuse is usually around 5-10 amps, if that.

buy a inverter twice the wattage of the saw, and connect directly to the battery. inverters are very nice to have around:)