Rechargeable batteries

I'm looking to buy rechargeable batteries for my vibrator
The alkaline ones burn up too fast
Any suggestions?
go buy a ac powered industrial one.. and here is a tip for you the next time you clean your ears with a q-tip, when you get to the point you feel resistance, push really hard maybe that will jump start your brain...

Maybe you can pull it out of your seat

http://www.mytoolstore.com/makita/mak1a-21.html
HTH

LMAO..Cant breath..
Grim
--
Aint No Stinkin Viruses Here!
Grim wrote:

This is Turtle.
Go with 120 volt power and not batterys. You have unlimited supply !
TURTLE
Jane wrote:

try www.batteries.com they have pretty good prices and pretty good stock of just about any battery you need... the prices i got for what i needed was about 1/2 of local price.....

Jim, you're so helpful............you guy you!
On 07 Jan 2004, Jane wrote:

http://sybian.com/
(I will NOT be blamned for anyone being "offended". Go beyond the home page, and it's on you!)
Jane wrote:

AA or C cells?
Rayovac has rechargable 2 Amp-Hour rechargable AA batteries and a recharger that will rapid-charge them in 15 minutes. Get 2 sets of batteries and you should be able to get continuous operation except for the change-over time when you swap the batteries.
I think the batteries are called the IC3 series.
If you need C cells, the AA's are the same length and you'll just need to make some kind of bushing to increase the diameter.
Have fun, Bob
Get the AC powered inverter. Then you can plug it in, and plug it in and be all plugged in for as long (get it? LONG) as you want.
--

Christopher A. Young
Join Alt-Hvac Moderated