recessed lighting? no thank you

Page 3 of 3
And if that doesn't work - google "crazy psycho bitch effi cancer recessed lighting"
On 1/26/2005 5:09 PM US(ET), effi took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

Bacteria: parasite. What'd the difference?

I've already Googled "David Koresh". Same thing, different agenda.
--
Bill

yesterday, 25th of Jan was full moon for the East Coast. so they say.

smoking"
occasional
On 1/26/2005 6:19 PM US(ET), bumtracks took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

It's always a full moon for some people.

--
Bill

google is your friend

So, let me get this straight. According to Effi, fiberglass causes cancer. But, this Dr. Clark says it is a parasite. Who do we believe??? Effi doesn't know if she/he/it quotes two sources that are opposed. Scroll down the page and read the copyright notice for Dr. Clark. WTF is going on.
Effi really needs to take a good look at where she/he/it gets information. The internet is full of info and crap. Quality control is nil.
And I've been plonked before so I don't have to duck.