recessed lighting? no thank you

And, in a strange twist, this same article also explains Effi's disease.

Reply to
Matt

I'm honored !!!

btw, does plonking cause cancer???

bill

Reply to
bill a

On 1/26/2005 3:21 PM US(ET), bill a took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

Definitely. Everything causes cancer, if exposed to or given enough. If you get 'plonked' too many times, you will get cancer.

Reply to
willshak

household dust can be gathered and sent to a laboratory for testing

tests can reveal the presence of fiberglass, lead, etc.

fiberglass in household dust makes the dust look shiny when lit (by sunlight etc.)

a majority of homes have at least traces of fiberglass

Reply to
effi

you've failed

is reality so hard to accept?

how about turning the computer off and going our for some fresh air? you might feel better...

Reply to
effi

already addressed in this thread

everything else you wrote below being ignored due to reading comprehension problems on your part

Reply to
effi

Damn effi, you really are a cold, dried up, scared of cancer and light bulb old hag after all, aren't you?

Jeezy Weezy.

Reply to
Matt

anything is debatable

google what germany and calfornia (and perhaps others) have to say on the issue

"Most solid malignant tumors contain fiberglass or asbestos, another glass-like particle."

malignant Pathology. 1.. Threatening to life; virulent: a malignant disease. 2.. Tending to metastasize; cancerous. Used of a tumor.

got a copy of this?

health is not a minimal issue

"Most solid malignant tumors contain fiberglass or asbestos, another glass-like particle." (repetitively)

you conduct yourself as a gentleman, no reason to

Reply to
effi

missed one point, addressed below

(snipped)

"in 1990 Dr. Clark discovered the true cause of cancer. The cause is a certain parasite, for which I have found evidence in every cancer case regardless of the type of cancer. So lung cancer is not caused by smoking"

effi

On 1/26/2005 4:38 PM US(ET), effi took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

Oh, thanks, effi. I was concerned about my pipe smoking and the occasional cigarette I borrow from my wife (not really borrow, since I am the only means of support in my household). Would drinking chlorine kill that bacteria?

Reply to
willshak

let's assume you meant "kill that parasite"

google "dr. hulda clark parasite kill"

Reply to
effi

And if that doesn't work - google "crazy psycho bitch effi cancer recessed lighting"

Reply to
Matt

On 1/26/2005 5:09 PM US(ET), effi took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

Bacteria: parasite. What'd the difference?

I've already Googled "David Koresh". Same thing, different agenda.

Reply to
willshak

Yea, according the Surgeon General.

Reply to
Jim B

yesterday, 25th of Jan was full moon for the East Coast. so they say.

Reply to
bumtracks

On 1/26/2005 6:19 PM US(ET), bumtracks took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

It's always a full moon for some people.

Reply to
willshak

It has been proven, but only in the Republik of Kalifornia. We get equipment all the time with warnings on it that state sonething like "This equipment contains fiberglass insulation which has been proven to cause cancer in the state of California". Apparently the combination of the fiberglass and being in California must be a problem! ;-) Greg

Reply to
Greg O

On 1/26/2005 7:12 PM US(ET), Greg O took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

Ah. Yes! The Granola State!

Bill

Reply to
willshak

Reality is that everything is regarded as a carcinogenic in California

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

google is your friend

Reply to