Recessed light -- cover?

We have a few recessed lights with no easy access to the body. In my fight with for air tightness I found that they (naturally) are quite a source of air leaks. For those where I can reach the body I just patched all holes with Scotch tape (and I use halogen lights in them, 15 Watts, so they are not hot -- a lamp which was on for a long time can be hold with bare hands, so there's no danger of overheating).
I just wonder -- has anybody seen some clear covers for recessed lights (glass or whatever) to cover from underneath those where I cannot reach above them?
--
Signature has been removed to save disk space.

Well the air vents are there for a reason... That said, the best solution (albiet far from cheap or easy) is to get insulated fixtures which are designed for direct contact with insulation-- that way for the most part they are sealed and I'd imagine as close to airtight as you'll get with recessed cans. Alternatively, you may want to ask around how to install recessed fixtures in a damp/moist environment such as a bathroom; you'd get responses that indicate how to keep the moisture out, probably form the bottom side.
Out of curiosity, are those low voltage halogens (mr-16's), or a larger 'par' variety?
Cheers -Dan
DS wrote:

<snip>
Funny, the last two IC (Insulated Ceiling) fixtures I bought were not airtight. I had to put the special vapour barrier liners over them.
The ones I installed a few years ago were airtight, with a can-inside-a-can design. These new ones were so different I had to double-check that they really were IC and not mis-packaged non-IC.
RS

I know. The thing is: I cannot install new ones without access to the space above the ceiling.

That's what I wanted actually. I just need to look closely at one of them to figure out what should fit in there.

I actually meant "fluorescent". Like here (the third one):
http://www.sylvania.com/home/direct.htm
--
Signature has been removed to save disk space.

HD carries pot lights for use in showers. They have a trim ring with rubber seal on the backside that seals the light fixture from moist air.
They weren't expensive either.
RS