Receptacle above fin-tube water heater baseboard

I have a question about installation of wall receptacle above fin-tube baseboard heater. I know about NECs requirements for electric baseboard heaters, but there is nothing about water based heaters which operate at much lower temperatures. For example system I'm dealing with is operating at 160 F. Any ideas if it would be possible to have receptacles 10" above baseboard heater?

Mine are 7" from top of housing to bottom of the cover plate. Been there for 29 years with no problem. The water may be 160 in the boiler, but it is far cooler above the baseboard.
The manufacturer should have instructions included with the heater, which will tell you if receptacle outlets are not to be installed above the unit

You should post the make and model. It's not legal with Markel, Berko, Farenheat, Marley, or Qmark, who are mostly the same company now, but some obscure company may allow it

I don't think manufacturer has information about it. http://www.slantfin.com/product-fineline-30.html
I thought you were referring to electric hydronic baseboard units. These are strictly hydronic. You can install outlets anywhere you like around these