Rebuilding above ground pool, where to get parts?

I have a 28' above ground pool that we plan to rebuild soon. However, a few sections of the bottom track/rail that holds the pool wall have corroded beyond usability. I'm having trouble locating replacement track. Does anyone have suggestions on how to track this stuff down? I can't really even find much data about the manufacturer of the pool itself. It is about 8 years old.
Are these tracks universal? Can I purchase a new 28' track and use it on this pool?
Thanks for any help,

May have to replace the whole track rather than just one section. Have you goten a quote from a pool company, that should reel in the options a bit. Take some photos or a sample to a pool supply store and go from there.
Have you tried any of these?
http://www.google.com/search?numP&hl=en&lr=&q ove+ground+pool+manufacturers http://www.google.com/search?numP&hl=en&lr=&q ove+ground+pool+parts
Check your yellow pages? swimming pools mfgs.-suppliers

on this pool? <<
Up to a point......Some brands were, others were proprietary....the way they'd interlock.....In any event you have to stay with a pool that is 28', otherwise I could sell you some of my 15'er I want to get rid of. (the radius's/arc's are different)

Check your Yellow Pages under 'metal buildings '. Some of the dealers might be willing ot supply a piece of channel and the connectors. Also, check 'metal faricators'. You might be surprised at what they are willing to do because it's a relatively quick and easy process for a fabricator. I'd check with two or three though, just to rule out the possible rip-off artist who thinks that he sees one coming. Don't ask me how I know.