Reattaching Anderen Window Strips

I have a big Andersen bow window in my living room. Two of the plastic strips between the windows fell off.
It seems that just putting them back in won't do the trick. What's the best way to permanently reattach them so they don't fall out again?
They're high up so I don't want to have to climb up on a ladder all the time.