READ THE DAMNED LABEL!!!

It is absolutely amazing how much a can of spray-on oven cleaner looks like a can of Lemon-Scented Pledge when you aren't wearing your glasses.

So.... did you try to clean your oven with Lemon Pledge, or did you try to dust your furniture with Easy-Off?
That's a mistake I'll never make. I can't find my way across the room without my glasses. I take them off to clean them, to shower, to swim, or when I go to bed. Otherwise, they're on my nose.

Be glad it wasn't spray adhesive!
You hear about the gal who couldn't tell the difference between vaseline and putty?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I met a young lady who when given a yellow squeeze bottle and a red squeeze bottle and told to refill them,asked which one was ketchup and which one mustard.
Truth!
But,boy,she sure is gorgeous!(blond,too!)
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Stormin Mormon wrote:

there.
Actually, word for word, that is the correct punchline.
Your father told you that one, too?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
William Brown wrote:

Why would someone put windows *there*?

NEVER ............... EVER ................. keep KY and Ben-gue in the same nightstand!
In the dark, they are identical.
Except for the screaming.
Steve

And even then...

And the odor. Do you have no sense of smell?
and one smells of wintergreen oil?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

That hit home. The box of chicken broth looked a lot like the box of soy milk in the fridge. Chicken broth on cereal is bad tasting.W W
SPAM@>>>>bresnan.net> wrote:

In contrast to soy milk, of course, which tastes bad on everything....

Did you try to wax your Mr. Freddy with it?

No shit! It also looks just like a can of lemon-scented deodorant.
Are you having lemon scented potroast tonight?
Or did you degrease your furniture?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Bubba wrote:

At least you didn't mistake it for the aerosol antiperspirant.
Or eye drops versus lens cleaner.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus