Re-use tracks when replacing garage door?

I'm thinking of replacing my soggy 15-year old garage door (something like particle board) with a plastic or steel one. I have myself installed rebuilt torsion springs, lift cables, and a bearing, so I know how to work on this aspect. What seems daunting is replacing the track and all the brackets and supports. So is it possible to just replace the panels and lift hardware, or are doors and tracks too brand-specific to do that?

Reply to
rufo