re-upholster my sofa

I am in Northern California in the San Francisco bay area.
I wish to re-upholster my sofa. This sofa comes in 4 large removable cushions (both seated and backs). Each Cushion size is around 2.5' x 2.5'. I wish to make major re-furbish and replace inner springs too.
How much money am I into and where do I seek good work?
if it was a cheap sofa rto buy originbally just replace it, upholestry shops charge big bucks because its a big job

Unless it is an excellent piece of furniture or you have your heart set on a particular fabric, it would be cheaper to buy a new one.
Look in the yellow pages for an upholsterer. Ask at the store where you buy the fabric.
Labor is very expensive and there is a good bit involved in this.
--
Colbyt
One picture can be worth a 1000 words.
adam young wrote:

fabric like heavy cotton (not very soil resistant) or hurculon wear well. "Designer" or large-pattern fabric cost more because of waste. Usually not complicated, and supplies readily available. Get estimates.