re-sharpen power screwdriver bits?

seems those phillips bit like to dull quickly, I touch 'em up on the grinder. good to go for a few more .
--
"In the future you may be here, but will your dreams?"

Soup Nazi wrote:

Get the ACR bits-they are worth the extra money.
http://www.mcfeelys.com/product.asp?pid=HPR-0220 or http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?item_IDU392&group_IDq7 or http://tinyurl.com/rz9to
Soup Nazi wrote:

Buy good bits and buy the by the pack. They are disposable.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

I get them from www.mcfeeleys.com or www.leevalley.com For the few pennies they cost for a good one, I'm not going to change a stripped head and the aggravation that eventually goes with it. Whenever possible, I use square drive screws too. The Phillips driver was designed to be power driven and to "cam out" when driven too hard. The idea was to protect the fastener from breaking, but at the expense of the wear on tips.