Re-roofing Cost?

Page 2 of 2
On Fri, 8 Mar 2013 05:40:22 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net"

I remember when I had a re-roof, they actually had a line item in the estimate for the pitch of the roof.

The only advice I can give is to get several estimates and see if the most reputable contractor will match it. It's imperative you do your own homework to check for reputations and satisfaction of previous customers. A one year subscription to Angie's List for this information may be worth it.