Re-roof metal shed

     I have a metal garden shed (about 8 x 9) with a roof that's partly rusted and warped, so rain is getting in. I can't afford to replace it right now.
Any suggestions on how to add some kind of covering to the roof so it'll go a couple more years?
Thanks
(Remove "unwanted hair" to reply)
o-------= Charles Martin =--o
Bend it back in shape as best you can. Paint it with elastomeric roof paint.
in message

partly rusted

right now.

so