Re-roof metal shed

I have a metal garden shed (about 8 x 9) with a roof that's partly rusted and warped, so rain is getting in. I can't afford to replace it right now.

Any suggestions on how to add some kind of covering to the roof so it'll go a couple more years?

Thanks

(Remove "unwanted hair" to reply)

o-------= Charles Martin =--o

Reply to
Charles Martin in Seattle

Bend it back in shape as best you can. Paint it with elastomeric roof paint.

partly rusted

right now.

so

Reply to