Re : Refridgerator Problem

Well it seems that the back of the freezer was covered in ice, so as instructed I thawed it and removed the back panel to find the evaporator coils encased in ice. So I thawed that and fridge is cold again. Now, why is this happening? Why were they encased in ice?
Thanks, Tim
SCOTT wrote:

Defrost circuitry not working, evaporator drain plugged,. Call a tech. - Darrell
--
Crank Your Air-Conditioner Up To Specs
http://www.udarrell.com/air-conditioner-capacity-seer.html