Re plastering over texture

I'm taking on a project that is more than I can chew. I was origionally trying to create a vanisian plaster look to 4,000 sq foot home when the owner decided that he wanted it to be completly smooth. No valley's or peeks. I am a housewife and mom of 3. I do faux, wragging, murals etc. This is totaly out of my are of pricing and expertiece. Does anyone know how to bid on something like this?
At least you recognize you're in over your head. I would strongly recommend you subcontract the plaster work to a pro and do what you know how to do when they're done. You try to do this on your own and you'll lose your shirt, so to speak, and will lose the client in the end, too, more than likely.