Re Plastering a Swimming Pool

We are looking at replastering a community swimming pool in Maryland and are researching the pros and cons of fiberglass vs. the conventional approach. Does anyone have first hand experience with fibreglass for this purpose and what have the results been?
Thanks

Your question is ambiguous.
Do you plan to do this yourselves, or are you going to hire a company with experience?
Are you asking about the process or the long-term durability, etc?

The only one I am familiar with redid the plaster work then shot a layer of fiberglass over it. This used a "gun" that chopped fiberglass string and mixed the resin at the nozzle. This was on a municipal pool.
Jimmie
Trying one more time ... we are interested in hearing from anyone with first hand experience concerning the use of fiberglass in lieu of replastering a swimming pool.

Get a professional assesment of your situation unless you are willing to provide a lot more information. No one can read your mind.
Jimmie
On Sat, 5 Mar 2011 05:30:00 -0800 (PST), JIMMIE

Even after I asked him questions, he doesn't bother to answer, but repeats the same qustion with no thank you's, just the petulant "Trying one more time ... "