Re: Magic Chef electric oven problem - help!

On Thursday, October 4, 2001 at 7:27:53 PM UTC-6, Anthony Teelucksingh wrote:

I have a similar problem... the stove top seems to be working fine. The digital clock is working... When I touch the Bake or Broil buttons, the Lock light turns on. I can not adjust the temp of the oven for preheat. Any ideas?
snipped-for-privacy@msn.com Sat, 24 Sep 2016 16:14:31 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Have you checked the manual to ensure it's not some feature? Ie: not's not hard programmed to preheat to a certain value? If this isn't the case, it sounds like you have a malfunctioning controller board.
On 9/24/16 12:14 PM, snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

Check to see if the oven heating element or its plug/socket has gone bad?
--
The press wants every person running for president to be for everything
and to stand for nothing. Just how they roll…