Re-laying rubber tiles (made from recycled tires).

I have a irregularly-shaped exterior patio slab.
On the slab are 18" square Envirotile rubber tiles (made from recycled tires).
The width and length of the slab is not divisible by 18 so partial tiles were used around the perimeter of the slab.
Since the tiles were first laid down (about 6 years ago), dirt and other stuff have gotten between and under the tiles. Now I need to pull up all the tiles, hose off the slab and re-lay the tiles on the slab.
How can I ensure that the full- and partial tiles get re-laid EXACTLY as they were originally laid?
Hi UM,
How to re-lay the tiles so they are in the same locations as originally.
The tiles are placed on the slab dry (no adhesive). Plastic clips connect each tile around the outside edge of the slab to the adjoining tile.
Hi U.M.,
How to re-lay the tiles so they are in the same locations as originally.
(I thought about numbering each tile but I'm afraid the number may wash off before re-laying the tiles).
The tiles are placed on the slab dry (no adhesive). Plastic clips connect each tile around the outside edge of the slab to the adjoining tile.
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

Or a Sharpie
--
Tekkie