Re-Grout OVER Grout Sealer?????

We have a kitchen floor done new with 12" X 12" tile and we're really happy with the work with one exception, the grout lines. We're finding we didn't leave the grout line high enough between the tiles and the edges of the tiles aren't comfortable to walk on. We had used a grout sealer/stain product called NuGrout on top of the grout to seal and also color the grout to the color shown on the ad (it turned out looking gray and was supposed to be light tan). We were wondering if we can add some grout over top of the old grout to raise the level. We don't want to get too aggressive with cleaning or priming the old grout and possible damage the tile face so we thought someone might have some suggestions.
All help would be greatly appreciated.
infiniteMPG wrote:

I wouldn't try going over it. There is a chance something would dissolve it. I'd start with whatever the instructions recommend for clean up and if that doesn't work try another solvent.
Even with a solvent that works, you will still get some of the dissolved sealer deeper into the grout.
I'd probably go with a grout saw so the new grout can really get in and make a strong bond.
On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 07:58:52 -0800 (PST), infiniteMPG

See http://www.groutshields.com/ I put this product down on top of my previously sealed grout such as y'al explained above, changed the color at the same time and it looks great. so far I have the kitchen, bath and a small hallway done - no problems after 6 months.

Does this fill at all or just color and seal? I need to fill about 1/8" or so.