Re-faced cabinet doors

Originally, my kitchen-cabinet doors had flat (i.e., slab) fronts. The door-fronts have since been recessed and re-faced.

Below the kitchen sink is a closet (where the cleaning-supplies are kept) and between the sink and the closet is a false-front particle-board panel.

Over the years, the particle-board panel has swollen (due to the nearby moisture from the dishwasher and sink).

Can I buy a recessed false-front panel (with a recessed style) to match the kitchen-cabinets? Or, can I remove the facing and re-apply it to a new false-front panel?

Reply to
gary