Re Do all power tool makes do this

>My Ryobi electric screwdriver/drill battery needs replaced,
The battery's needs replaced what? Except for charging, batteries do not have needs, Did you mean, "My Ryobi electric screwdriver/drill battery needs TO BE replaced,
I hate when people do this.
The tool needs sharpened.
The house needs painted,
etc.

So you hate it, but Ryobi batteries do indeed suck! They are bottom-end crap.
Language is a living thing. It is not static and un-changing. Language is for communicating. Don't worry about nothing.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
Yep, they needs educated. (sorry, couldn't resist). Doesn't it leave you dangling in midair, waiting for the last
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

You just need to adapt. "Yo! Yo! Yo! Hole up." is now part of my vocabulary.