Re-Bath?

We have a children's bathroom that is in need up updating. The tub/shower walls are one of those older fiberglass (??) one piece deals. Dated, scratched and shabby looking but otherwise intact. Has anyone any experience or opinions on those new Re-bath acrylic tubs/showers? I'd prefer to rip it all out and go with real tile but in an attempt to keep costs down am willing to look at these too. www.re-bath.com
We have 2 of those in our house.
I found the safest way to clean (less odor later) is baking soda - I make a paste of it with water, apply it with a hand held brush and rinse it off by turning on your shower.
This method is also good for those soap scums around the tub.
This would be safe for your children and anyone that has allergies to toxic odors.
shirleyann
I would just give it a good cleaning as suggested above. After all it's just a kids bathroom and if you put something nice in it they are just going to wreck it.