RC beam calculator

A simple calculator for Reinforced concrete beam is available at http://civilengineer.webinfolist.com/design/beamanalysis.htm Here you can easily calculate the strength of rectangular doubly reinforced concrete beam Please visit the following link for calculating the strength of RC beam. http://civilengineer.webinfolist.com/design/beamanalysis.htm
ska wrote:

Just what many people here at alt.home.repair were looking for...

Yea, I was gonna whip up a few after Turkey tomorrow. Thanks loads.

I whipped one up a few years ago but I still needed a PE stamp before it got through plan review.
http://gfretwell.com/electrical/addition/tie_beam_steel.jpg