day 7
2 pellets
bill
On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 18:59:17 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@nwlink.com wrote:

Go to the pound and exchange that dog for a large cat. You're no match for a smart rat.
day eight!
rat free day 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well randy the rat died today
he was hiding in the base of a cabinet and scrambling around a little and he met the flat side of a shovel and was no match for it especially in his weakened condition
glad i found him before he died
hope he hadn't been married or dating
bill
why are mice cute--mickey, miney, 3 blind ones and rats are ugly, nasti???
says... :) why are mice cute--mickey, miney, 3 blind ones :) and rats are ugly, nasti??? :) :) I say Mickey Mouse was in fact a baby rat..over sized ears..over sized feet.
--
Neat site:
http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/java/scienceopticsu/powersof10 /

And you're going to live with the thought of killing a creature that only wanted a warm place and a meal. You crushed his little skull with a shovel. Congratulations! I hope you're satisfied. Maybe they will make a TV special about your courage; how you suffered for 22 long days and nights; your fear of the smell; the cost of cleanup; the embarrassment of looking like Al Bundy and posting it. Where is PITA when you need them?