ratus ratus! where art thou ratus!

day 7

2 pellets

bill

Reply to
mcameron

Go to the pound and exchange that dog for a large cat. You're no match for a smart rat.

Reply to
MaxAluminum

day eight!

rat free day 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
mcameron

well randy the rat died today

he was hiding in the base of a cabinet and scrambling around a little and he met the flat side of a shovel and was no match for it especially in his weakened condition

glad i found him before he died

hope he hadn't been married or dating

bill

why are mice cute--mickey, miney, 3 blind ones and rats are ugly, nasti???

Reply to
mcameron

In article , snipped-for-privacy@nwlink.com says... :) why are mice cute--mickey, miney, 3 blind ones :) and rats are ugly, nasti??? :) :) I say Mickey Mouse was in fact a baby rat..over sized ears..over sized feet.

Reply to
Lar

And you're going to live with the thought of killing a creature that only wanted a warm place and a meal. You crushed his little skull with a shovel. Congratulations! I hope you're satisfied. Maybe they will make a TV special about your courage; how you suffered for 22 long days and nights; your fear of the smell; the cost of cleanup; the embarrassment of looking like Al Bundy and posting it. Where is PITA when you need them?

Reply to
MaxAluminum