Rat trapping trick

Page 3 of 3
On 2/29/2012 7:54 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

Of course they're human and we need Democrats and Republicans or whichever political party or parties you don't like. It keeps everyone on their toes and not able to get away with anything too nefarious. ^_^
TDD
On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 20:10:47 -0600, The Daring Dufas

That was true forty years ago, before the Democrats went over the left edge into the hate-America-first universe.
On 2/29/2012 8:54 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

Yin-Yang, good and evil are necessary for the universe to be in balance. We have to have something to use to terrify children with to get them to behave thus Democrats are necessary in a properly functioning society. There must be an evil enemy who can destroy the country in order to keep everyone focused on obtaining prosperity and keeping it. ^_^
TDD
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...
And I know how to SNIP

Look at the voter turnouts vs population. I think most Americans are asleep. Whether that is because they work so much to pay their taxes I will leave to another discussion.
Now that assistance rates are soaring were do the taxpayers sign up to get one? If you are paying for person then may as well have them work for you.
--
Tekkie

On 3/1/2012 10:36 AM, Tekkie wrote:

I've been told I qualify for all sorts of free crap because I'm disabled and can't hold down a normal job. I don't now nor have I ever received any kind of government assistance check or food stamps. Heck, it's been over 30 years since I last drew any kind of unemployment. I work as hard as I can when I can, the rest of the time I feel like I've been run over by a heard of elephants but I deal with the pain. When I hear someone say they can't find a job, I want to slap them cross eyed. If I advertized or went out looking for work I could work around the clock. I can't sit on my butt and do nothing, I'll die if I do that. o_O
TDD