Rat poison disappearing

Suddenly the rat poison I put in my Rhino shelter is disappearing. A couple of times I've seen some missing and then sick mice crawling around then it stops. Now I go through a box every night. Every day I put out a new box and the next morning it's all gone. What is eating all my rat poison? This could get expensive.
Van Chocstraw wrote:

Is it the pellets or the blocks? I used the pellet type once in my shed & the mice took & stashed the crap in the tractor air cleaner, in flower pots, behind shop rags, etc.
I switched to the bars & since they can't move them easily they have to eat them on the spot.
MikeB

By any chance, is your wife p-ssed at you? I'd eat out for awhile.

Ditto....Get the bars or T-Rex traps....
Van Chocstraw wrote:

If it's Warfarin, it doesn't kill right away. Maybe several days.
Or generations.
I forget which.
HeyBub wrote:

they do use a similar blood thinner and it takes a few feedings before it takes effect.

Maybe your rhino is eating it...
Van Chocstraw wrote:

They aren't eating it- they are grinding it up and spreading it around your kitchen and garden.
I only found out I had mice, when the ant traps started disappearing.
-- aem sends...
aemeijers wrote:

They must be getting sick, they only ate half a box last night.

I've found it tastes particularly good as an ice cream topping. The kids like the turquise color.

my