Range / microwave / hood in 1 piece

I have this very old combination of a kitchen range, a microwave, and a range hood as one piece. Now I am trying to replace it with modern ones, but I was told that they do not make them as one piece anymore. This is really inconvenient because: 1. I'll have to mount a microwave to the wall 2. I could not find a range hood that can be mounted above a microwave
Are there other options ? Or is it still possible to find all 3 as one piece ?

You put a cabinet over the range and put a over the range microwave and hood under it. I don't know of any other options.

The over the range MW does not need the cabinet to hang there on the wall it is completely self contained for installation purposes. So, if you can't match your cabinets you can build a fake hood or use a shelf etcetera to give the project a finished look.

Maybe some don't , but others do. Of course a shelf of some sort can take the place of the cabinet.
Apparently all microwaves over-the-range can suck in the air at their bottom, and have an air duct connector at the top, so I won't need a separate range hood. The only problem is that they do not sell a range amd a m/w as a single piece now, so the m/w will have to be hunging off the wall and off the cabinet above. M/w over-the-range tend to be heavy (> 60 lbs), and I am a bit worried that the wall may not be able to hold it.

it?

In 30" of mounting bracket you will be able to mount to at least 2 studs and use one toggle bolt. You will have no problems with a normal residential wall. You might have to drill an extra hole or 2 in the bracket to hit the studs behind the wall.
Sears and Whirlpool are the 2 brands that I have experience with that would not require a cabinet above. Edwin has stated there are some that would. I have never seen one but maybe because my experience is limited to the 2 brands above.
Colbyt

they do this because people were tired of having to replace the whole thing when only part of it broke.

Yes. Get yourself to an appliance store with a knowlegable staff. The range stands alone, the microwave with a built-in range hood mounts on the wall above it. No you only have the problem of getting a 120v 20 circuit to the microwave and hood, once previously fed from your range circuit but cannot anymore.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com