Range Hood Squirrel Cage Fan Blade Orientation

I disassembled my microwave oven/range hood fan for cleaning.
When I took the two squirrel cage blade assemblies off the motor shafts, I forgot to note the direction of the fan blades. Rotation direction is not marked on the blades. They can be reinstalled either forward curved or backward curved.
Wikipedia has centrifugal fan article with an illustration of what I am talking about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centrifugal_fan
Scroll down and look at Figure 3. I think my fan should be like Ža¡, forward curved, but I am not sure.
Anybody have a second opinion?
Add pictures here
✖
Quinhagak wrote:

I have a basic (not sure of the model) Nutone range hood with two squirrel cages. I just checked it and it's fan blades are backward curved, as described in that Wikipedia article.
Add pictures here
✖

I don't know what model you have but most manufacturer's have the installation manual online for the correct orientation of the fan. Here's the one from GE for example. All other manufacturers should be similiar. http://products.geappliances.com/ApplProducts/images/t07/0000009/r09010v-1.pdf
Add pictures here
✖