Random shopping Q: Steel tubes

I have a trio of hanging pendants, which hang from white cords that don't hang quite straight. I'd like to find a set of stainless or brushed-nickel tubes, to cover (and straighten) the cords with, in {12", 18", and 24"}. Sofar I've only found "hang straight" tubes in black or white, 48" or 96". Anyone know of a lighting-accesory website, or the right keywords for google?
Gracias, JSH
tubes www.mcmaster.com
or stretch straighten the cords

spray cans to look like almost anything else, including chrome and shiny copper.