Random shopping Q: Steel tubes

I have a trio of hanging pendants, which hang from white cords that don't hang quite straight. I'd like to find a set of stainless or brushed-nickel tubes, to cover (and straighten) the cords with, in {12",

18", and 24"}. Sofar I've only found "hang straight" tubes in black or white, 48" or 96". Anyone know of a lighting-accesory website, or the right keywords for google?

Gracias, JSH

Reply to
Julie

tubes

or stretch straighten the cords

Reply to
Bob K 207

ceiling fan extension tubes. lots of colors and lengths. can be painted with spray cans to look like almost anything else, including chrome and shiny copper.

Reply to
Charles Spitzer