Ran oil out on riding mower -

Page 2 of 2

Not so! On your state income tax form there is a spot for untaxed out of state purchases. Everyone keeps track of this and puts the total when they file. Don't you? Hell, one year I put 5 figures in the line. They were all zeros though...

No state tax in NV (grin). My last purchase on the web was 4K, no shipping and no sales tax.
Oren
In

Check with a small engine shop; that's a ridiculous price unless the whole motor is trashed. Which is possible and in which case you don't want to repair, you want ot replace anyway.
Pop