Rain Water coming thru Garage Door

I have an overhead garage door with automatic door opener installed. When it rains water is coming into the garage from under the door. I have weather stripping installed under the door, but it doesn't seem to help. Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks, D.

Reply to
Dave

Rich

Saw cut and chip out a recess for the door to sit it. This assumes that the garage floor is slightly higher (1/2 to

1" )higher than the driveway surface. Better builders cast this recess into the concrete when it is poured.

DanG

Is the door closing properly? There should be an adjustment if the door is not making proper contact. The driveway shouldalso be pitched away for water runoff. That will be a difficult problem to correct but it may be possible to build up a little berm right at the door. .

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski