Rain, rain go away. Water in basement

I have some water seeping into my basement. It didn't used to bother me but we finally finished one section of the basement.
Water is comming from in between the slab and the walls. I'm assuming it's the water tile or drainage that is clogged. Water only comes in when it rains (hard/long). We had eavestrough installed last summer but that didn't help enough... I'm sure extending the drain pipes away further from the house might help but I still think the problem is elsewhere.
Other than digging up the entire foundation, is there a way to Snake the system clean? would this just end up being a temporary fix?
Suggestions?
TO ADD: I do have a sump pump but water pools all around in lower spots. Pump is in one corner of the house and water comes in 2 other corners... I want to stop the water from coming in. Pump is just ther in case an inch or more comes in. House was built 15 years ago, wish that the edges of the slab where slanted (or V like trench) like you see in new homes...

Get a waterproofing service in. Free estimate. They might be able to seal the floor/wall joint. I know U.S. Waterproofing lifetime guarantees their work. That's from a workmate who had them fix a leak then 15 years later they refixed it at no cost to him. I had them fix some foundation wall cracks that were leaking with good results - about 5 years ago. If you don't like the price, think of something else. Like figuring you'll always get water in the basement if it rains enough, and accounting for that when you finish your basement. For example, I don't carpet my basement, but have some rugs I can roll up and get off the floor when it rains hard and long. I don't put any stuffed furniture down there. I won't insulate the walls with batts. Won't drywall or use expensive paneling. Nothing I can't afford to lose from flooding goes down there. Blah, blah. You decide what works for you.
--Vic

I'll try to find someone to come in. it may not be what I think it is..
I actually just looked at the drain outside by the ditch. The water is coming out clear...but slow. I think it might be the ditch that can't handle the load and it's not even raining anymore. I'll call DOT to see if they can come have a look but they will probably blame my culvet or driveway...

Thanks Vic.

Been there done that , Discovered that water was shooting out from between the downspout and pipe and shooting up undeneath the siding. Solution was to install the proper downspout to pipe stransitions.
Jimmie

water for me is certainly coming from the slab/foundation... it's not running down the wall.

transistion between downspout and drain pipe should NOT be a 45 fitting .....
use 2 22.5s for a easy transistion avoiding back pressure which could lead to backup leak at bend