rain gutters

Hi:
I have a problem. Seems there are no companies that make custom color rain gutters to match my facsia. I was thinking of copper till I got the price! The guy came out from a gutter company which offers them in seamless at a great price but the colors were all wrong. Any ideas?
Thanks

Either change the fascia(what color is it?), or keep looking for custom gutter fabricators. If you can find the right color aluminum coil stock somewhere, you might supply the gutter folks. End caps and downspouts are another story, altogether. Tom
Work at your leisure!
Hi:
Just painted the fascia a funky dark green/gray color. Its very designer looking but a pain to find gutters to match. I wish copper was cheaper. The bid was 4 times the price of seamless.
SEPrince1 wrote:

Why not paint the gutters? I did, although not to change the white color, but just to cover the black stains from my black roof (tried cleaning them with a good detergent, but no go). Used regular gloss white exterior latex paint.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comEDY (Tom) wrote in message

If you have to have them match, you can paint aluminum gutters. It wouldn't be my first choice, since paint doesn't last as long as the original finish, but it can be done. My current ones are 16 years old, they were painted about 5 years ago, and still look great, no peeling, etc.
On 18 Nov 2004 16:17:37 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (SEPrince1) wrote:

Paint.
Jeff