Rain Gutter Low Slope roof

I am building a low slope roof 1/2" per foot. The roof will have a one-piece EPDM Membrane covering. I understand that installation of a gutter is critical because of capillary action from the low slope. I am looking for gutter/roofdeck installation suggestions that will give me the best chance of draining the roof into the gutter. thanks tom

its way back under the roofing.
Don Young