Rain Awning for 8' Deck?

Lee side of building has sunny deck (South) which could benefit from an awning when it rains.
We looked over the classic storefront crank-outs, some retractables, and we're still searching for the right fit.
The deck is only 8', with wall above it which overhangs the first two feet of the deck, leaving 6'. The deck runs 18' along the house.
Okay, gurus and guras --- any ideas/recommendations?
TIA!

you've googled for awnings? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. No one will be able to help you with out knowing what the exact requirements are. If your in an HOA better check first. Mine expressly prohibits awnings in any form.