Rain and drywall

I'm about to buy about 10 sheets of drywall and I have to transport them back to my house in the bed of my truck. Only problem that I can see is that its raining and isn't likely to stop raining for a week or so. Yeah Yeah I know, PUT A TARP ON IT! I will of course, but it seems sensible for me to be prepared for the edges to get wet from blowoff and misting.
Should that be a big deal, or is drywall tough enough to take it for a short time it will be in the back of my truck?

Consider how much water gets applied to drywall when you mud the seams...
--
Regards,

Good point, hadn't considered that.

Eigenvector wrote:

Big 4x8 or 4x12 "condom" bags that go around the whole stack are available at the pro desk at local home depots now- My pal is shipping manager at our local, and was telling me about them just today! Ask at the pro desk and they will help you put it on and load it if they have them yet...
Gman
Eigenvector wrote:

I would want mine to be as dry as poss to minimize any chance of mold growth. If area is wet on inside-side, spray on/wipe down with some bleach.