radon pump squealing

Hi, everyone,
Our radon pump was installed 11 years ago and recently started squealing. It's a loud noise, so I want to take care of it.
The company that installed this pump no longer exists. There are only a few radon-installation dealers in the area and they mostly appear to handle radon problems for businesses.
I wonder whether this type of repair can be handled by other types of home-repair companies. For example, do furnace repair companies or plumbers fix radon pumps?

I have no idea what a radon pump looks like but I'm sure there is a motor, maybe a fan. Chances are the bearings are going. If it is a standard motor, you may find a replacement motor at a place like Grainger. www.grainger.com
http://www.infiltec.com/inf-fanr.htm Tom Work at your leisure!