Radiant Heat Barrier

A couple weeks ago someone was asking about a shingle treatment to reduce the heat buildup in their attic. I came across this today. Sorr, I can't find the video I have from Extreme How-to. This product installs between the rafters and held in place by built-in wire rods.
http://blog.extremehowto.com/2010/11/10/add-a-radiant-barrier-to-your-attic-and-its-time-to-check-your-insulation / http://www.ufpi.com/product/enerflex/index.htm